Saturday 1 December 2012

Pecan Nut Pies

My second lot of baking this December is for my work colleagues. I am very privileged to work at an amazing school here in Perth. It's one of the best private schools in the state and I have learned so much since I began working there two years ago. Some of it has been really challenging but most of it has been great!

I am lucky to work with such wonderful people, they are inspiring and supportive and I feel valued by them. So at the end of the year I like to give them a little tasty morsel to nibble on whilst reading my Thank You/Christmas card. I had been thinking about what to make for quite some time but just couldn't decide so I hopped onto a few baking blogs for some ideas. While I was reading one of my favourite blogs, Bakerella I saw that she had been baking Pecan Pies, this inspired me and I decided that I would make some of these babies for my work friends. So here are my very own versions...









No comments:

Post a Comment